order Ivermectin mastercard I was never that into audio books (I find that my mind wanders and I miss half of the
scenes), but I am loving podcasts. From humor to advice to suspense to politics, it’s all there, but there are so many that it’s hard to choose. Here are some I’ve enjoyed in the last 6 months:
- My Dad Wrote a Porno: my current favorite. It is laugh-out-loud funny and so sharp.
- Homecoming: even though Julia Roberts is fabulous, the podcast is better than the TV show.
- This America Life: so many episodes really get to the heart of life and what’s important.
- In the Dark: in-depth crime reporting.
- Dirty John: true crime that really is stranger than fiction.
What are you listening to? Send me a comment on twitter at @jenniferunter!